martes, 26 de mayo de 2009

Testimonials

Testimonials

incehighschool i knew i wanted to study graphic design but i wasn´t aware fo how i was going to be able to work in area for what i wanted to study and because of Savannah College of Arts And Design i received the orientation needed and also to be able to work in almost every areathat has something to do with graphic design, now i have financial security and aslo a well known artist in my area.
Paul Lennon

I was born in a family which couldn´t afford college for my 10 brothers but thanks to Savannah college of arts and design financial support i was able to get a 100% scholarship and i was able to graduate with honors ans reach my dream of becoming a well known artist.
John Harrison

I wasn´t sure about what to study but since i became aware opf the existence of Savannah Colleg of arts and design i inmediately knew what did i want to do with my life, in this college they offer a huge variety of art related careers, i finally came up with fashion designer and today most women wear at least on accesorie from my brand, i have accomplish everything i ever wanted to thanks to this college dont hessitate in joining Savannah you won´t regret it
George McCartney

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario